This week I am joined by Ken LaVan from LaVan & Neidenberg to discuss what it takes to successfully manage a growing law firm.
Solve All Your Employee Management Problems
What if I told you I have found a lawyer who has cracked the code and is willing to share the secrets to solving all of your employee management problems? Sounds too good to be true, I know, but listen…this lawyer took his law firm from 0 to 27,000 cases in a little over 10 years. He presently manages over 200 employees and only handles disability cases.
[videosingle id=”3770″ /]
As you may already know, disability cases are low margin and staff intensive. To be profitable, keeping employee productivity high and costs low is imperative.
That’s why what my friend, Ken LaVan has done with his law practice is truly amazing.
For the first time, Ken and his team are going to share their employee management secrets in an exclusive one day event in March – The A-Z Law Practice Management Blueprint.
Here’s just some of what will be covered:
- Step-by-Step Checklist for New Hires
- Creating Job Descriptions
- Creating an Employee Handbook
- Establishing Benchmarks
- How to Create and Utilize an Onboarding Training Manual
- Productivity Tracking
- Motivation Techniques
- Keeping Employee Morale High
- Creating an Organizational Chart
- How to Create a Mission Statement
- How to Interview Applicants Without Getting Fooled
- How to Deal with Toxic and Problem Employees
- How to Create a Salary Structure for Staff that Motivates Them to Excel
- How to Properly Fire an Employee
And Much Much More!
For more information about our A-Z Blueprint event and to register, click here.