Is your law firm at the front of the Social Media revolution or are you stuck, still trying to figure out what a hashtag is?
Social Media changes all the time (remember MySpace and Friendster?). This is bad news for law firms that are not willing to change BUT great news for those that refuse to stay static and are brave enough to try new things.
Do you want to know how your law firm can lead the way in the Social Media Revolution?
On this week’s FREE webinar training, I’ve asked social media marketing experts Zach Thompson and Brian Meikle from MediaSmack to give us a full overview of how law firms should be using social media to boost engagement, mark their terroitory and get more traffic, referrals and clients from social media.
Here are a few things you’ll learn on this week’s training…
- How to boost engagement with your herd and their networks on social media
- How to effectively use Facebook’s Community pages to get more clients
- The differences between Facebook profiles and pages and how you should use them
- Whether or not your law firm should be on Google+
- How to engage with your fans in a professional manner on the often “unprofessional” platforms in social media
- And everything else you need to effectively use social media to grow your law firm
BONUS: Zach and Brian are also going to tell you how to get a 100% FREE Website and Social Media Analysis so you can identify the holes in your online presence.
Webinar: The Social Media Revolution w/ Zack Thompson and Brian Meikle
Date/Time: Thursday, May 19th @ 1 PM Eastern
THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED!
NO REPLAY WILL BE AVAILABLE. RECORDINGS OF ALL TRAINING ARE LOADED INTO PILMMA’S MEMBERS’ VAULT.