If you want a blueprint on how NOT to handle social media – you only have to pick up the day’s newspaper.
Every day, businesses across the country struggle to get a grip on dealing with negative posts and comments on the Internet. And it doesn’t always come from angry customers, sometimes it comes from past or current employees.
Have a Social Media Policy so you can cut these potential issues off at the head!
Whether or not your law firm uses social media – your employees do. And what they post can drastically effect your business.
On this week’s FREE Training, PILMMA President Ken Hardison is going to show you…
- How to handle employee comments about working conditions and pay at your law firm
- How easy it is for an employee’s post on Facebook to effect your law firm
- The must-haves for your social media policy
- The best way to handle negative posts by the public about your law firm
- How the Federal Trade Commission Act applies to your social media policy
- And much more!
***And as a special bonus for showing up – you’ll also get a FREE Law Firm Social Media Policy that you can use right away at your law firm! (For attendees only!)
WEBINAR: How to Create a Social Media Policy For Your Law Firm w/ Ken Hardison
DATE/TIME: Thursday, August 18th @ 1 PM Eastern
THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE INSIDE THE PILMMA MEMBERS’ VAULT! NOT A MEMBER? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A TRIAL MEMBERSHIP!