Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
In this unique episode of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, Ken shares recorded audio from his recent “3 Barriers to Law Firm Growth and How to Overcome Them” webinar.
- Ken introduces himself and shares a brief bio, then discusses how the global pandemic outbreak is impacting law firms of all kinds
- Why ineffective leadership, no scalable infrastructure, and ineffective marketing are the three barriers that can stunt your law firm’s growth
- Why firm leaders need to be frequently interacting with your clients, employees and your competitors to recognize what you’re doing right and what you could do better
- What steps you need to take to successfully delegate work to the members of your team and support them in their efforts
- Why a scalable infrastructure makes the work easier and ensures consistent, repeatable results for every client
- Why your marketing and messaging needs to differentiate you from your competitor firms, and why you need to identify who your ideal client is and how best to target them
- Why social proof like case studies and testimonials can help establish your law firm’s credibility and reputation
- Why past clients can be a fantastic referral source, but only if you provide them with an easy-to-use, low-effort system to refer you
- Why you need to continue to experiment and use multiple messaging platforms to keep up with your audience and their evolving tastes and interests
- Why the four areas of people, strategy, execution and cash are the keys to addressing the three barriers to your firm’s growth
- What information you’ll be able to learn to supercharge your growth at PILMMA’S Law Firm Growth Maximizer event