Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why 98% of New Year’s resolutions fail through a lack of planning or a failure to execute on the plan or because of a lack of accountability
- Why expecting your staff at your law firm to provide you with the accountability you need probably won’t work
- Why hiring a mentor, finding a coach, or joining a mastermind is the key to creating accountability for yourself
- Why Ken and his team created the PILMMA Strategic Attorney Coach program, and what this new program will provide to participants
- How the PILMMA Strategic Attorney Coach program will help provide accountability and help you achieve your goals for yourself and your firm
- How to find out more about the new PILMMA Strategic Attorney Coach program and to see if it would be a great fit for you