Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why getting people to visit your homepage is only half the battle, and why the page must be designed correctly to turn visits into conversions
- Why lead generation and website conversion improvements are cost-effective changes you can make today
- Why too many firms’ websites are designed to say the same thing, and why standing out from your competitors is critical
- Why a large, eye-catching headline at the top of your page is vital for grabbing visitors’ attention instantly
- How a short, concise video clip explaining what your home page’s headline means can help visitors focus on your messaging
- Why you need to create some sort of free, downloadable lead magnet offered prominently on your page
- How your lead magnet can capture visitor’s email addresses and allow you to follow up with an autoresponder program and a series of emails
- How taking these above steps can help you increase the amount of time visitors stay on your page, subsequently helping improve your Google rankings
- Why does your homepage need to answer two questions: do they need a lawyer? And if they do, why should they choose your firm over the competition?
- Why offering live chat through your website can increase your conversion rate by as much as 15-20%