Ammon Collins started his entrepreneurial journey after his car broke down one day and he called several auto shops during business hours looking for a quote. His call was missed by the first 3 auto shops, so when the fourth one answered they were the ones that got his business. After this experience he decided that missed calls were a problem for small/medium businesses and started coming up with a solution.
Ammon is a graduate from Brigham Young University’s business school. He grew up in Washington raising cows and is an Eagle Scout. He loves the outdoors and dirt biking. He is a High School wrestling coach in his spare time.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- That you are likely missing many more phone calls than you think….even if you have a 24/7 call center
- That 80% of callers who receive text message responses actually respond to those texts…but the same callers are MUCH less likely to leave a voicemail message
- About a new software that will allow you to automatically send a text message to callers who don’t receive an answered call
- The customization options available with the new software; including having different messages for calls missed after-hours, calls missed during business hours, etc.
- How one law firm using this software discovered that, even though they thought they were only missing 2-3 calls per week, the Inca software revealed that they were actually missing 10-15 calls per day
- Additional uses for the Inca software, including sending and receiving texts to/from clients on your desktop or laptop computer
- Website: https://getinca.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ammoncollins/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/missedcalltext/?hl=en
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org