Liz Wendling is the rainmaking attorney coach and the author of 6 books! Attorneys from all over the world seek her out when they want to discover how to be more confident and fearless in their practice and client development, lead generation and lead conversion process.
Liz Wendling combines a rock-solid sales background with a passion for coaching and the result is a powerful, new way to understand how to sell in today’s crowded marketplace. Her innovative approach will support you in opening doors, closing sales and building relationships.
Liz is a much sought after business consultant, sales expert and emotional intelligence coach. She is straightforward, practical, and sassy and helps professionals innovate, modernize and master their sales approach, language, and process. Because what worked reasonably well a decade ago is now miserably outdated and inadequate.
Liz is known for her energetic programs, presentations and business-building superpowers that transform professionals into wildly successful sales rock stars!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Liz works with her client attorneys and law firms to help them modernize their lead generation approach to keep pace with today’s market
- Why today’s consumers are savvier, and why it is important for attorneys and their firms to sell to these consumers in a way they appreciate
- Why the first five minutes of an initial client consultation is the “make or break” moment that determines whether the potential client becomes a client
- Why the best way to close with a client is to manage the conversation and do everything right from the start, and why there is no “magic closing technique”
- Why following up using the right strategy and the right language with the right frequency is powerful
- What critical mistakes firms make and why it is important to differentiate themselves, make a true connection, and go beyond marketing
- Why making generic declarations about baseline expectations like “we treat every client with care” does nothing
- What three steps Liz recommends attorneys take that can help them get more client conversations
- Website: www.therainmakingcoach.com
- The Rainmaking Mindset for Attorneys by Liz Wendling: https://amzn.to/2VNU9CF
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lizwendling/
- PILMMA Join Page: www.pilmma.org/marketing-lawyers-law-firm-management/