Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation—a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 120 countries around the world.
Stephen is the author of three books, including the #1 bestseller, “Profitable Podcasting,” and his digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, the Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing & Management Association, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Ken’s career path ultimately led to the recognition that he could help lawyers better understand and navigate their marketing needs, and why he formed PILMMA
- Why Ken chose to specialize in helping lawyers improve their marketing efforts, and what critical role legal marketing plays in winning new business
- How Ken and his partners were able to grow and scale their North Carolina-based practice from a single office to eight statewide, and what key lessons he learned
- How Ken’s experience as a practicing lawyer helps him better advice lawyers who turn to PILMMA for marketing help
- What Ken’s “time vampires”, how they drain time from your day that could be spent more constructively, and what steps to take to defeat them and reclaim that time
- Why perfectionism is a dangerous habit, and why delegation and accepting that “good is good enough” have been key lessons that helped Ken advance his goals
- Why Ken chooses to focus on the areas he’s strongest at and hire others to handle the areas he feels weak in
- Why the mission, vision and values of a legal practice are the surest predictors of its growth, and why focusing on these areas is vital for firms who want to get ahead