Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the top three critical must-know numbers are your leads, conversions, and average fee by case type
- Why there are really only three ways to increase your revenue: increase your new cases, increase your average fee, or decrease your overhead
- How you can either generate more leads (through marketing) or increase your conversion rate on the leads you already generate, or use a hybrid strategy
- Why a DAILY tracking system of leads and conversions is crucial, and why it’s important to let your staff know that you’re looking at these numbers
- Why having smart responses to the most common hesitations and objections is important for getting more conversions
- How to get prospective clients to know, like and trust you, and why telling a clear story about your expertise is key
- Why giving up on your prospects too quickly is a real problem, and why nurturing them with periodic emails and offering them valuable information is important
- Why hiring an after-hours service is a worthwhile investment if you can afford it, and what other simple steps you can take to increase your cases
- Why setting team goals with team rewards can encourage your staff to buy-in and work together to achieve the goals you set
- How to participate in Ken’s upcoming and informative virtual seminar event for just $297 for PILMMA members or $497 for non-members
- PILMMA’s Law Firm Growth Maximizer virtual event from October 15-17, 2020: www.pilmma.org/growthmaximizer
- 3 Barriers to Law Firm Growth and How to Overcome Them: https://pilmma.kartra.com/page/3-barriers-on-demand-registration
- PILMMA’s free Coronavirus Survival Kit: www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- Strategic Attorney Coach: https://www.pilmma.org/strategic-attorney-coach/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://pilmma.kartra.com/page/join-pilmma