In 1999, after five years as Marketing Director for a multi-state personal injury law firm based in her adopted hometown of Philadelphia, Cindy Speaker launched her own business as a marketing director, coach and consultant to some of the most successful personal injury firms in the U.S.
Driven by the creation and resounding success of her 3 hour audio CD series “Power Marketing for Attorneys,” the West Chester, Pennsylvania native has been a highly sought after speaker for numerous legal conferences, including PILMMA, ATLA and AAJ, AVVO, M&L Legal Marketing Conference, Market Masters and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Conference.
Over the past ten years, Speaker Media and Marketing has built a nationwide network of referral attorneys and developed a reputation as the secret weapon of some of the top plaintiffs’ law firms and trial lawyers in the U.S. Working with firms on a market exclusive basis Speaker’s vision for her clients is for them to be on the cutting edge of marketing and technology and to have a dominant position in their respective markets.
Hundreds of attorneys across the country have benefitted from Speaker’s marketing creativity and know that powerful videos are one of her secret weapons. She even won several “Telly” Awards for various PSAs she shot, including one for “social responsibility” for a clip that educated people on the dangers of distracted driving. Many of her clients, however, might not be fully aware of her educational background and experience as a documentary filmmaker. She received a master’s in communication with an emphasis on TV and film production at Regent University in Virginia Beach, and worked for the International Family Channel.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Which three key marketing and advertising activities too many firms aren’t doing today that Cindy says can bring in new cases and clients
- How content creation and especially videos can be leveraged for legal marketing and can be repurposed for many different uses
- How Google’s own statistics show that YouTube reaches more 18-49-year-olds in a typical week than all cable TV networks combined
- How Law TV® Network helps clients create pre-edited video and live interactions through platforms like Facebook and then repurpose the video for new content
- How Cindy creates professional-looking custom video thumbnails using free and inexpensive tools like Canva image design and Getty Images’ iStock photo archive
- Why law firms who have a Google Business Page of their own have a major competitive advantage over firms who don’t
- Why writing a book can help you establish credibility and authority, why Amazon Author pages and podcasts can be powerful marketing and networking resources
- What common but easily avoidable marketing mistakes legal firms often make, including relying too heavily on “traditional” advertising
- Why converting existing leads into new clients and nurturing those relationships is more important than creating more leads
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://cindyspeaker.com
- Website: https://lawtvnetwork.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/cindyspeaker/
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/cindyspeaker
Video Thumbnail Creation Tools Recommended by Cindy Speaker: