Gregory H. Herrman has been committed to providing quality legal representation for injured accident victims in the Corpus Christi area and the Rio Grande Valley for many years.
A native of Hays, Kansas, Herrman comes from a family of lawyers. His father had a general practice in Hays, and an uncle and grandfather also were attorneys. He came to Texas and received a B.A. in Liberal Arts from the University of Texas in 1982 and his J.D. from Baylor University School of Law in 1986. During his undergraduate years, he worked his way through school by selling Kirby vacuum cleaners door to door and started his own Kirby franchise during law school.
After getting his J.D., Herrman joined a firm in Corpus Christi, handling both plaintiff’s personal injury and insurance defense cases. After five years, he joined his brother, David, and another attorney to form their own law firm committed solely to representing injured accident victims. Herrman has maintained that focus in his practice ever since.
He has had a hand in many significant resolutions on behalf of his clients, including multiple seven-figure settlements. While big wins are satisfying, Herrman takes the same professional satisfaction from successful outcomes for clients with smaller cases.
While Herrman’s primary joy in life is providing service to residents of the Corpus Christi area and Rio Grande Valley, he also enjoys fishing, hunting, sailing, hiking, skiing, and keeping fit.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Greg’s firm has rapidly grown over just a few years, and why he attributes Google to its growth
- How Google advertising has overtaken television to be Herrman and Herrman’s biggest source of new business
- How Google reviews have become a cornerstone of Greg’s firm’s marketing efforts, and how they respond to all their reviews
- How Greg and the team respond to negative reviews with intentionality and carefully worded responses
- What sort of social media campaigns Herrman and Herrman employ to generate buzz, including a recent giveaway of 60,000 face masks
- How Greg and the team work out referral arrangements with other firms who specialize in other areas of law
- How Greg works to keep his team motivated by treating them the way he would want to be treated
- Why getting on the front page of Google search and into the Google Maps “three-pack” is vital, and why partnering with a firm that specializes in SEO is a gamechanger
- Why setting up an office away from other lawyers and in the middle of the heaviest population area in your city is the key to getting into the three-pack
- Website: www.herrmanandherrman.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/herrmanandherrmanpllc/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/herrman-&-herrman/
- PILMMA’s Super Summit 2020: https://www.pilmma.org/pilmma-super-summit-2020/
- PILMMA’s free Coronavirus Survival Kit: www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- Strategic Attorney Coach: https://www.pilmma.org/strategic-attorney-coach/
- PILMMA Join Page: www.pilmma.org/marketing-lawyers-law-firm-management/