Welcome to episode 160 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Kristi Jane, the CEO and Founder of KristiJane Agency to discuss the holistic marketing approach her team takes and how it can change your online marketing.
Since the early 2000s Kristi has been a pro-active student, teacher, editor and curator of all things search-related! For 2 decades she has shone the light on what works and what is hype. A data geek to her core and with a no-nonsense attitude, Kristi questions everything until she sees actual results in real-time in the real world! Kristi leads the KristiJane team with a tireless drive to show measurable results to clients that stand both the test of time and changes in the search engines!
Sitting on the cutting edge of search for over a decade she was the Chief Editor for Search Engine News (SEN), the industry’s leading Internet Marketing Trade Magazine since 1997. Kristi has led and organized Certified Professional Internet Marketing Training Courses since 2006 on topics ranging from Local Search to Master’s Level Lead Generation Strategies. With an eye for customer care and a passion for growing businesses, Kristi is the one you want focused on your business!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Learn what a Holistic Marketing approach is
- How your content could be working against you
- What does it mean to have an Authoritative website
- How to create quality link building
- Roadproof and How it can help your firm
- Two ways to check the quality of your website
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/