Marketing Through Education
Welcome to episode 115 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Joe Stanley and they talk about marketing by means of education.
A native of Syracuse New York, Joe holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the college of Environmental Sciences and Forestry and graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Syracuse University’s law school in 1981. He’s licensed to practice in all New York State and Federal Trial Courts. He’s a member of the New York State Bar Association, Onondaga County Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice, NYSLTA Academy of Trial Lawyers. He’s Board Certified in Civil Trial Practice by the American Board of Trial Advocacy.
Joe is an advocate for the injured who has litigated cases involving car accidents, medical malpractice, product failure, construction site injuries, and premises liability, nursing home abuse and neglect, construction accidents, and all personal injury areas. He has orchestrated a top-notch workers compensation / social security disability focused team. So, the personal injury and we can work hand-in-hand.
His reputation as a meticulous litigator with a history of success is matched by his ability to connect with his clients personally while fighting for their compensation. He started his charity Music for the Mission nearly a decade ago in a sincere effort to give back to the community. The non-profit 501c3 is all Volunteer and has worked diligently to feed/shelter over 30,000 families across Northern, Central, and southern NY. He focuses on advocacy and imparting knowledge to consumers and individuals to help them better understand their rights.
Joe is father to two sons and a daughter, and he and his wife live in Skaneateles, New York.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The early days of marketing your firm with radio
- Establishing a virtual case management system
- The difficulties of managing employees across several locations
- Growing your firm through acquisition
- Competing with the 800-pound gorillas in your market
- Marketing yourself in a true authentic way
- Marketing through education and providing helpful information
- The benefits of working in person with on-air radio personalities
- Giving back to your community and creating social impact
Company: Stanley Law
Email: Joe Stanley Joe@StanleyLawOffices.com
Assistant Info: Bloom@AngelaMoonan.com
- PILMMA’s Super Summit https://learn.pilmma.org/pilmma-super-summit-2021
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://learn.pilmma.org/join-pilmma