Welcome to episode 155 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode, Ken sits down with Michael Blom and they talk about getting the most out of the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) claim.
As a partner at The Lake Law Firm, Michael Blom focuses on personal injury, pharmaceutical drug injury, medical device liability, and mass tort litigations. Mr. Blom works with attorneys nationwide on mass tort case acquisition and co-counseling services. Mr. Blom also works with business owners to recover refundable tax credits through the employee retention credit.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What the Employee Retention Tax Credit is
- How long do you have to file ERTC claims
- Maximize the most of the ERTC claim
- Qualified time period
- Who qualifies for the ERTC credit
- Website: www.thelakelawfirm.com
- ERTC Advisors: https://ertcadvisors.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelakelawfirm
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thelakelawfirm
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thelakelawfirm