Video Marketing: All The Secrets You Need To Know, with Patrick Anderson & Geno Romos
Patrick Anderson founded ADNet International in 1995, which taught thousands of SMBs, super affiliates, and Fortune 500 corporations the principles of Affiliate Marketing – while growing in prominence to become one of the Top 20 Properties on the Internet with over 62 million visitors per month.
Patrick has continued to work hand-in-hand with several super affiliates to increase revenues beyond $1 million per month and is selectively inviting affiliate partners and emerging technology companies to participate in a Mastermind Group of seasoned Internet marketers who are pushing marketing tools and ad technologies to the limit.
Geno Ramos has been working on various projects alongside Ken Hardison for the past 5 years bringing over 15 years of experience in both the technology and Video Production industry. As co-founder of MonthlyVids.com and the Operations Manager of The National Academy of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers Geno has helped to keep things on track through coaching, creating online training applications, and implementing new technologies during these changing times.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The 5 types of videos that work well for attorneys
- How the Title might matter more than the video
- Why CTAs are important and how to use them
- All the details about retargeting
- That you absolutely DON’T need a studio in order to produce good ads
- How to dress for video success
- Strategies for video success for each of the video platforms
- What type of equipment you’ll need for great videos
- Website: https://www.monthlyvids.com/main-page
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickanderson777/
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org