Personal Touch: A Grassroots Approach to Growing Your Firm
Welcome to episode 138 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Justin Wolfe and he tells you about all of the personal touches that can help you grow your law firm.
Justin Wolfe is an Atlanta-based plaintiff’s personal injury attorney and owner of Wolfe Law Group, LLC. He has been named a Georgia Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Justin is a graduate of the State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division Leadership Academy.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Getting all of your systems in order when starting a law firm to hit the ground running
- Differentiating yourself in a saturated market
- The importance of your list of past clients
- Sending a newsletter that will interest your clients
- A Grassroots approach to marketing
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/