Adapting To Changes In The World With Your Web Presence
Welcome to episode 122 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Tanner Jones and they talk about how to adapt to changes in the world with your web presence.
As Vice President of Business Development, Tanner Jones oversees all business development opportunities for Consultwebs and their clients. He has the privilege of speaking with virtually every law firm that contacts Consultwebs and working with them to determine how they may accomplish their digital marketing goals.
Tanner earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a concentration in Management, from Berea College in 2008. His journey with Consultwebs began in 2009, and he now has over a decade of experience consulting with law firms on case-driving online marketing strategies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The evolution of how customers are expecting to be served
- Keeping a virtual presence to conform to a new normal
- Establishing a virtual case management system
- The difficulties of managing employees across several locations
- Growing your firm through acquisition
- Competing with the 800-pound gorillas in your market
- Marketing yourself in a true authentic way
- Marketing through education and providing helpful information
- The benefits of working in person with on-air radio personalities
- Giving back to your community and creating social impact
Email: Tanner Jones email@example.com
Assistant Info: Maren Hudson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/