The Advantages of an In-House Marketing Team
Welcome to episode 112 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Cassidy Lewis and they talk about the advantages of an in-house marketing team.
Cassidy Lewis joined Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers in 2017 as the Chief Marketing Officer. Prior to joining the firm, Cassidy received her business administration degree from Elizabeth City State University and recently completed her master’s degree in marketing and executive leadership. She has worked in every facet of marketing including campaign management, the non-profit sector, public relations, and digital advertising.
In addition to her eventful career, Cassidy is a passionate environmentalist and human rights activist involved in numerous organizations throughout the community, including the executive board of Urban League of Hampton Roads Young Professionals. Cassidy says she enjoys working at Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers because, “The same loving and family environment that we have with each other in the office gets extended to every client that we work with. That’s what makes us different.” Cassidy is married to her best friend and is mommy to the prettiest girl and cutest boy on earth.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What an in-house marketing division can do to grow your law firm
- Working hand in hand with marketing vendors to cover all of the bases
- How to connect and market to referral sources
- The prohibitive cost pay-per-clicks and why it may not be best for some
- Where you need to be with your Google reviews
- The advantage of a dedicated group for intakes
- Reverse engineering client complaints
- Understanding your measurements for success
- Making sure you have the manpower to stay consistent with your marketing
- How to market your multiple locations
Company: Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers
Email: Cassidy Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/