Proven Strategies to Acquire New Clients on Facebook, Instagram, & TikTok, with Ali Awad
Ali Jamal Awad, Esq., MBA, founded his law firm in 2016 after successfully winning a wide variety of injury claims. In his first year of practice, Mr. Awad settled OVER $1 MILLION in personal injury cases. These included car wrecks, truck accidents, slip and fall cases, medical malpractice, and a highly disputed toxic mold exposure claim.
Mr. Awad has the ability to communicate with clients from all walks of life, as he comes from an immigrant family. He has learned to speak five different languages through his many years of international studies, and takes pride in representing the underrepresented.
In his spare time, Mr. Awad enjoys martial arts training, traveling, and learning new languages. He has a YouTube channel and social media presence (@ceolawyer) dedicated to empowering the public by providing free legal advice.
He has held a black belt in Tae Kwon Do for over a decade, and particularly enjoys administering a swift back swing kick to his opponent’s face. When not fighting in the ring, he fights for his clients in the courtroom. After graduating from Georgia State University at the top of his class, Mr. Awad was one of the youngest attorneys to graduate in Georgia with a JD/MBA degree. This has set Mr. Awad apart from his colleagues because he has gained a deep understanding of negotiations and various business models, which has helped Mr. Awad receive TOP DOLLAR for his clients. Mr. Awad finds that the settlement process is much like a negotiation. By being 100% prepared and determined to win, Mr. Awad is able to secure consistently high settlements (often times the full amount of the entire insurance policy). Mr. Awad has been featured on FOX News and other major media outlets. He has over 50,000 followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat, where he provides free legal advice to the public. He is a sought-after speaker, particularly for international communities that are unaware of their rights.
Mr. Awad became a published author on immigration law while in law school, and uses this knowledge to guide immigrants on personal injury cases across the country. He was recently awarded the Lead-Counsel rating by Thompson Reuters for his achievements in representing plaintiffs in personal injury matters. In his spare time, Mr. Awad enjoys martial arts training, traveling, and learning new languages. He has a YouTube channel and social media presence (@ceolawyer) dedicated to empowering the public by providing free legal advice. He has held a black belt in Tae Kwon Do for over a decade, and particularly enjoys administering a swift back swing kick to his opponent’s face. When not fighting in the ring, he fights for his clients in the courtroom.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to get started with video marketing your firm on social media
- How to tell if your marketing efforts have failed
- Where you should begin when looking for ideas of what content to include in videos
- Ways to create content that will directly generate clients for your practice on social media
- The importance of a good hook
- The totally free way to create and edit videos that can be used across all social media platforms
- Using thumbnails to generate more views
- The secret method that grabs the viewer’s attention in the first 3 seconds of a video
- About the new social media platform, focused on live audio, that is up and coming
- The method to managing all the leads generated from social media
- Different types of YouTube ads available
- The most common mistakes lawyers make on social media
- What doesn’t work on social media
- Website: https://ceolawyer.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceolawyer/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ceolawyer?lang=en
- Email: email@example.com