Everything You Need to Know About Google’s Local Service Ads, with Seth Price
An accomplished attorney and transformational thought leader, Seth Price is a founding partner
and the business backbone of Price Benowitz LLP as well as the founder and CEO of BluShark
Digital. Seth took a two person law firm and scaled to 40 lawyers in less than a decade. Now
Seth has taken the same digital power that built the firm to create a best in class digital agency
focused on the legal sector in BluShark Digital.
Seth has been a frequent lecturer and moderator at some of the largest and most influential law
conferences in the United States, speaking on the tools and strategies law firms can use to align
their business development with changing consumer habits. He has spoken on topics including
but not limited to, how to build a firm, ethics, best practices for firm operations, search engine optimization (SEO), and digital marketing as a whole.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- All the factors Google considers when deciding where you place in LSAs.
- Tips and tricks to maximize your ranking.
- What’s expected to change in the near future and what that could mean for law firms participating in Google Screened and LSAs.
- What SEO and PPC management companies don’t want you to know.
- How to build an LSA strategy that WORKS!
- Website: https://blusharkdigital.com/legal-marketing/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blushark-digital/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/blusharkdigital?lang=en
- Email: email@example.com