Creating A Community Among Your Peers
Welcome to episode 142 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with James Grant and they talk about creating a community among your peers.
Attorney James Grant is the co-founding partner of Georgia Trial Attorneys, a premier personal injury law firm, representing injured victims throughout the southeast. Mr. Grant and his team have helped thousands of families across the southeast recover physically and financially from the greed of insurance companies! James partners with other law firms to assist in litigation when insurance companies refuse to offer a fair settlement. He also offers counsel to other law firms across the county to help build better businesses.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you should know, like, and trust who you work with
- The benefits of virtual assistants
- What hiring globally can do for your budget
- How to build a structured process from initial hire to start date
- When being cheap can come back to haunt you
Email: James Grant JGrant@8334TheWin.com
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/