How to Use SEO and Send Traffic to Your Personal Injury Law Firm’s Website
Welcome to episode 140 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Chris Dreyer and they talk about sending traffic to your personal injury law firm’s website.
Chris Dreyer is the CEO and Founder of Rankings.io, an SEO agency that helps elite personal injury law firms land serious injury and auto accident cases through Googles organic search results. His company has the distinction of making the Inc. 5000 list four years in a row.
Chris’s journey in legal marketing has been a saga, to say the least. A world-ranked collectible card game player in his youth, Chris began his grown up career with a History Education degree and landed a job out of college as a detention room supervisor. The surplus of free time in that job allowed him to develop a side hustle in affiliate marketing, where (at his apex) he managed over 100 affiliate sites simultaneously, allowing him to turn his side gig into a full-time one. When his time in affiliate marketing came to an end, he segued into SEO for attorneys, while also having time to become a top-ranked online poker player.
Today, Chris is the CEO and founder of Rankings.io, an SEO agency specializing in elite personal injury law firms and 4x consecutive member of the Inc. 5000.
In addition to owning and operating Rankings, Chris is a real estate investor and podcast host, as well as a member of the Forbes Agency Council, the Rolling Stone Culture Council, Business Journals Leadership Trust, Fast Company Executive Board, and Newsweek Expert Forum.
Chris’ first book, Niching Up: The Narrower the Market, the Bigger the Prize is slated for release in late 2022.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
– Why the physical location of your personal injury law firm is important for your SEO rankings.
– How many new websites aren’t crawled because Google doesn’t know they are there.
– Why you must have great content and a relevant keyword phrase that matches the content to rank on Google.
– How AI created content can be valuable if it’s serving your customer.
– Why you should be posting interesting and relevant video content to your company’s social media accounts.
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/