Welcome to episode 168 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode, Ken sits down with Robert Ingalls from LawPods to discuss how a podcast can benefit and create value in your law firm.
Robert Ingalls is a recovering attorney, professional speaker, and the founder of LawPods, one of the first podcast production agencies for law firms. At LawPods, Robert and his team help some of the premier law firms in the world launch and grow branded podcasts that build relationships and drive revenue.
Robert’s path to Podcast Producer to the Am Law 100 was anything but direct. For years he battled anxiety from the pressure, long hours, and constant conflict of a litigation career. When he was finally ready to throw in the towel, he had no idea what to do next. With no business/marketing background and only a love for podcasts he discovered while creating a podcast for his law firm, Robert decided to see if lawyers would pay him to help them launch podcasts. With very few takers in the early days, Robert spent two years in a corporate banking gig, grinding nights and weekends to finally bring LawPods to life.
As a speaker, Robert frequently speaks on topics including Positioning Your Firm Podcast for Success, Prioritizing Mental Health, Entrepreneurship, and Law Office Technology. In his spare time, he enjoys teaching podcasting at community events, spending time with his wife and daughters, and skateboarding/snowboarding.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Robert got started with Podcasting
- The value behind starting a podcast
- How you can utilize a podcast to get more leads
- You can repurpose one video into multiple videos for increased content
- How LawPods can help you with your podcast
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/