Finding The Perfect Marketing Recipe
Welcome to episode 124 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Eric Morgan and they talk about finding the right marketing recipe.
Eric Morgan has a rich background of over 27 years of strategy, media planning and buying, and analytics experience in offline, online, non-traditional and promotional advertising campaigns. His insight and approach have helped design media strategies and campaigns for brands including Morris Bart, LLC, Frank D. Azar & Associates, Wayne Wright Injury Lawyers, Shelly Leeke, Harrahs Casino, Louisiana Office of Tourism, Hotel Monteleone, and Visit Baton Rouge.
Eric earned an M.B.A. at Tulane University and a B.A. from Loyola University in Advertising Communications with a minor in Marketing. Having over 27 years of strategy and media buying experience, Eric regularly speaks on the topics at conferences. In 2009, he was named Top Executive of the Year by the Advertising Club of New Orleans. He has taught Advertising Media Planning in Loyola University’s Communications Department, and is a fellow of Loyola’s Institute for Environmental Communications and the Institute of Politics. Eric sits on the Board of Directors of the Go.Be., supporting entrepreneurial minority small business owners, and is a past board member of Louisiana Chapter of the Entrepreneurs Organization and the Tulane Association of Business Alumni.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The difficulty in discerning where your leads come from when marketing with several mediums
- How marketing is like a gumbo where different ratios and mixtures will give you different returns
- Tinkering with your marketing to find the recipe that gives you the conversion rate that you want
- Finding your niche in your market and capitalizing on the right cost per case for you
- Reaching frequency and how it’s more nuanced than you think
- Do ads on live TV pay off?
- Is there a real benefit to the QR code?
- Knowing your brand and your strategy as the answer to everything else
Company: Morgan & Co.
Email: Eric Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
- PILMMA’s Super Summit https://learn.pilmma.org/pilmma-super-summit-2021
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://learn.pilmma.org/join-pilmma