From 22 Clients to Serving Over 55,000 Clients!
Welcome to episode 116 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Jim Farrin and they talk about how to grow your firm from 22 clients to over 55,000 clients.
President and CEO Jim Farrin founded the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 1997 and grew it into one of the largest and most successful plaintiffs’ practices in the Southeast. As an attorney, businessman, and advocate for others, Jim has led the firm to recover over $1.2 billion in gross for 50,000+ clients over the last 24 years.
Jim is the Owner and Advisor of GrowPath, the ultimate software for personal injury firms. Learn more about how GrowPath can help your firm at https://learn.pilmma.org/growpath-vendor-directory.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Growing your firm by setting out to do good for others
- The difficulty of measuring your marketing impact when your platforms overlap
- TV as an effective marketing strategy even if your clients don’t admit it
- Asking what made a client call as a valuable intake question
- The growing power of internet advertising
- The rising cost per case of TV advertising
- Client referrals as the most cost-effective marketing strategy
- Eminent domain as a worthwhile niche
- Using public information to reach out to prospective clients
- As a leader, setting the tone of always striving to be better
- Making your firm an appealing destination for the top talent
Company: Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
Email: Jim Farrin email@example.com
Assistant Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PILMMA’s Super Summit https://learn.pilmma.org/pilmma-super-summit-2021
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://learn.pilmma.org/join-pilmma