Myrtle Beach, SC Personal Injury Attorney Justin M. Lovely received his B.S. from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, cum laude in 2004. While at Tennessee, Justin majored in Finance. In his free time, Justin developed his boxing skills as an amateur Golden Gloves Boxer in the Knoxville area. He was Vice President of the Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity and participated in several community service projects in the Knoxville, TN Area.
After earning his finance degree from Tennessee’s nationally-ranked business school, Justin was provided the opportunity of attending the Appalachian School of Law where he completed his Juris Doctor. While in law school, he was named to the dean’s list and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity. In addition, he was an active member of the Criminal Law Society, Environmental Law Society, Moot Court Team, and the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation. Justin focused his practicum course load on Family Law and Small Business Entities.
Justin’s experience includes a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Judge Tony Stansberry of Knoxville, TN. He assisted the General Sessions Judges in all aspects of criminal law as well as civil litigation. After this experience, he accepted a position with the Knox County Public Defender providing criminal defense to indigent defendants.
Justin is admitted to practice in all South Carolina Courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. Justin is also a member of the South Carolina Association for Justice, the State’s Trial Lawyers Association.
Justin has been seen on MTV’s Teen Mom 2. He has answered legal questions on a Monday morning radio show on WRNN for the Myrtle Beach listening area and is often asked to give commentary to local television stations on criminal and civil legal matters. Justin has been asked to speak at legal conferences about the success of his law firm. When he is not helping clients, you can usually find him on the water fishing for whatever game fish is biting.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Justin believes the main reasons for his firm’s success are their ability to get things done and having the support of his wife
- What steps Justin and his firm are taking to survive through the current coronavirus pandemic, and how their marketing strategies have adapted
- What tools and resources Justin and his firm use to reach out to their clients and keep them informed during the lockdown
- Why getting real Google Business reviews can be worth more than advertising, and how Justin and his team encourage clients to leave reviews
- How Justin’s team is using video to get their message out, and what tools they use to create social media content videos
- Which three marketing tactics generate the most business for Justin’s firm, and what kinds of results they see
- What advice Justin would offer to lawyers just starting out, and what suggestions he has for navigating the challenges of the pandemic
- Why masterminds are a great opportunity to learn from more experienced lawyers who have already dealt with the challenges you may be facing in your business now
- Why setting goals and taking action are vital steps, and why it is important to spend a few hours a week strategizing
- Website: www.justiceislovely.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/justin-lovely-myrtle-beach-injury-lawyer/
- Drop Cowboy customer engagement service: www.dropcowboy.com
- GatherUp online review engine: https://gatherup.com/
- Lumen5 social media video maker: https://lumen5.com/
- PILMMA Join Page: www.pilmma.org/marketing-lawyers-law-firm-management/
- PILMMA’s free Coronavirus Survival Kit: www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- Strategic Attorney Coach: https://www.pilmma.org/strategic-attorney-coach/