Law Firm Marketing And Management Tips From An Expert
Welcome to episode 128 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Micki Love and she shares her expertise on marketing and management for law firms.
Micki Love is the President and Chief Brand Strategist of cj Advertising. She oversees all agency accounts and launched cj Consulting. Her insight on marketing, strategy, management, and leadership helps guide the agency and their family of clients toward a bright and successful future.
Micki began her career as a runner for Hughes & Coleman, a small personal injury law firm in Kentucky where she was involved in all aspects of marketing and managing at the firm. Over the course of her tenure with Hughes & Coleman, the firm grew to over 175 team members with nine offices in four states. Throughout that time, she helped organize the M&L Legal Marketing and Management seminars, conducted financial comparison groups, and helped implement a cutting-edge intake department and operational efficiency system. She eventually came to lead the firm as their Chief Operating Officer.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Combining a law firm operational background with a marketing background
- Starting with intakes and converting them to build an efficient firm
- Your medical records process and how to streamline it
- Looking at your negotiation process and optimizing it
- Average fees and how to increase them
- Case-grading to know what you have in the works and that they get to the right attorneys
- Why it’s best to have an in-house medical records department
- The difficult labor market
- After-hour call centers that deliver
Company: cj Advertising
Email: Micki Love firstname.lastname@example.org
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/