Welcome to episode 163 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode, Ken sits down with Justin Lovely and Amy Lawrence from The Lovely Law Firm in South Carolina to discuss a Valentine’s Day special edition; Lawyers in Love!
Justin Lovely and Amy Lawrence started The Lovely Law firm from a small 8×8 office space with an old desk from Amy’s dad and a chair on each side of the desk. Now 10 years later, they have two locations serving all over South Carolina.
Justin has been seen on MTV’s Teen Mom 2. He has answered legal questions on a Monday morning radio show on WRNN for the Myrtle Beach listening area and is often asked to give commentary to local television stations on criminal and civil legal matters. Justin has been asked to speak at legal conferences about the success of his law firm. He is also co-host of their very own Carolina Justice Report podcast.
Amy has been named to the top 40 under 40 lawyers in South Carolina and the Top 100 lawyers in South Carolina by the National Trial Lawyers. Amy also serves as a Board Member to the Appalachian School of Law Alumni Association. You can currently watch Amy on MTV’s Teen Mom 2 and she has filmed for the Dr. Phil show. She is also a frequent commentator for local TV stations in criminal defense matters. Amy has been featured as an “ask a lawyer” radio show contributor, Mondays on WRNN for the Myrtle Beach listening area. She is also co-host of our Carolina Justice Report podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Justin and Amy met in law school
- How they grew their firm from a small room to a large office building
- What they define success as
- The secret to working together while being married
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/