Welcome to episode 161 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Kristen David from Upleveling Your Business to discuss why your systems & processes are important and how to get started so you can scale your business.
Former legal malpractice defense and medical malpractice defense attorney (almost 15 years as a trial lawyer). Built up my law firm business and sold it. My policies and procedures Manuals were a $100k negotiating point. I know run a successful business helping business owners build and implement systems in all parts of their business so they and their teams can Thrive!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to streamline your processes and systems
- Learn what the “Buy Don’t Rent” method is
- Why you need to create a good workflow
- Learn how to delegate – you should not be doing everything!
- Where and how to get started with your systems and processes
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/