Marketing to Past Clients: The Most Underutilized Source of New Cases, with Ken and Tiana Hardison
Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, the Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing & Management Association, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Tiana practiced law for more than 27 years, with an emphasis on personal injury and disability law. She now balances her time and energies between practicing law and working with PILMMA.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The 3 distinct phases of marketing to clients
- The phase of marketing that most lawyers underutilize
- Why you shouldn’t count on clients to remember your name, post-representation
- What you should be doing today to create top-of-mind awareness
- How to build a successful referral system
- Why you should send more than just Christmas cards to your clients
- Where to begin with grassroots marketing
- Why you should write a book…or have one written for you
- What does and does not make up a good newsletter
- Website: www.pilmma.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pilmma
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PILMMA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PILMMAorg
- Email: email@example.com