Important Changes in the SEO Landscape, with Tanner Jones
As our Vice President of Business Development, Tanner Jones oversees all business development opportunities for Consultwebs and our clients. He has the privilege of speaking with virtually every law firm that contacts Consultwebs and working with them to determine how we may accomplish their digital marketing goals.
“We are proud to have built one of the strongest teams in the country, ranging from licensed attorney content writers, innovative social media consultants and award-winning designers to expert programmers and highly experienced search marketing consultants. We know that we are only as strong as our individual team members, and we hire accordingly.”
“Consultwebs has been in business since 1999 and has been singularly focused on law firm Web marketing. We do not dabble in other areas in which we lack talent and resources. We focus on what we know best: Internet marketing for attorneys,” Tanner says.
Tanner frequently shares his insights on online marketing with the legal community, including speaking at PILMMA conferences held throughout the country. He has spoken at M&L Seminars and co-hosted webinars with Google, Avvo, LawMarketing.com Editor-in-Chief Cindy Greenway and Raleigh attorney / PILMMA founder Ken Hardison. In 2019, the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys invited Tanner to speak at its Annual Symposium in Nashville. Additionally, Lawyers Weekly newspapers and Attorney at Law Magazine have interviewed Tanner numerous times.
Tanner is a regular contributor to the Consultwebs online legal marketing blog. He has also appeared on our award-winning LAWsome podcast, discussing how law firms can measure their marketing ROI.
A native of Waynesville, North Carolina, Tanner earned a degree in Business Management (with a minor in Economics) from Berea College in 2008.
He has now returned to Waynesville, where he lives with his wife, daughter and son and enjoys camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, golfing and playing “any other competitive sport available” in his free time. However, he admits that his goal for sports has gone from “win” to “don’t get injured.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to realistically set your expectations when working with a digital marketing agency
- What’s changing in the world of SEO
- Where you need to be with Google, in order to see the BEST case-driving flow
- Why strategic office locations are now playing an important role in SEO
- The value of CONSISTENTLY receiving positive reviews
- Why your Google Business profile should be as complete as possible
- What is longtail search
- The online buyer’s journey
- 6 of the most common biases that influence consumer decision making
- Website: https://www.consultwebs.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tannerjonescw/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanner.jones.37
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional info: https://www.thelawsomepodcast.com/
- Legal trends report: https://www.pilmma.org/blog/2021/02/2021_legal_marketing_trends_and_predictions/
- Additional report: