The Information Age: Using Data To Grow Your Firm
Welcome to episode 130 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Neal Goffman and Melanie Weires and they talk about how to use data to grow your law firm.
Prior to becoming GrowPaths Chief Executive Officer, Neal Goffman served in leadership roles involving sales, marketing, and operations efforts at some of the world’s largest software/IT companies including IBM Global Business Services and Wolters Kluwer. Most recently, Neal served as Vanguards Chief Operating Officer and facilitated a successful all-cash exit for $110M. A proven self-starter and problem-solver, he has also successfully launched and/or sold several software startups.
Melanie Weires is the Business Intelligence and Implementation Analyst at GrowPath. She is responsible for assisting customers on their data migration and power BI reporting needs.
Before joining GrowPath, Melanie was the COO/CMO at a large multi-location, multi-state personal injury law firm where she integrated GrowPath as an overall end-to-end business system. Melanie strives to continuously improve customers’ overall data, data strategy, and reporting through power BI reporting. By having these goals in mind, she aims to deliver unparalleled value to law firms, by improving their workflow and business decisions.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Current trends in using data for law firms
- How GrowPath software can help your law firm
- Lessons law firms can learn from other industries
- How to implement your data for a winning strategy
- Improving reporting within your law firm
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/