Welcome to episode 94 of Grow Your Law Firm with Ken Hardison. This week Ken sits down with Liel Levy and they discuss Liel’s thoughts on how exactly attorneys should think about connecting with, and marketing to, the Hispanic community within the U.S.
Liel Levy is the Head of Partnerships at Nanato Media, and the co-host of In Camera Podcast, a weekly podcast dedicated to legal marketing. He has conducted several workshops at Google Austin as part of the Google Digital Coaches program, which helps local Hispanic and Black small-business owners leverage the power of Google and digital platforms.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Liel’s start in legal marketing, which was initially through family, but then became something he loved as saw he could help firms reach the Hispanic community.
- A look at the impressive stats about the growth of the Hispanic market across the U.S.
- Advice to lawyers who don’t speak Spanish but would love to service the Hispanic market
- How family dynamics operate within the Hispanic community and why attorneys need to be aware of these differences.
- Recommendations for how attorneys can attract clients from within the Hispanic community.
- Liel’s thoughts on Google display ads and if they are worth the investment versus other marketing efforts for reaching the Hispanic community.
- Is Facebook a good route for attorneys looking to brand themselves and market their services?
To purchase his book Beyond Se Habla Español: How Lawyers Win the Hispanic Market
- Website: https://nanatomedia.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nanatomedia?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nanatomedia/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nanatomedia/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nanatomedia/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-camera-podcast/id1494514522
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/