A Glimpse Into Lem Garcia’s Humble & Intelligent Approach To Law
Welcome to episode 107 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Lem Garcia and they talk about hi law firm and how he built the successful firm that he has.
Lem Garcia founded Lem Garcia Law in 2014. With only a few thousand dollars of his own money in the bank, lots of donated time and handiwork from his family, and bargain furniture found on Craigslist, Lem Garcia Law was born. It has become one of the fastest growing and most well-respected personal injury law offices in Southern California, having recovered millions of dollars for clients, with top settlements of $1.75M, $1.3M, $1.1M and $1M. Lem attributes the success of the firm to always doing what is best for his clients and its unique Lem Garcia Law Promise, which delivers top-notch personal service and results.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Information on Lem’s background and how he built a multimillion dollar law firm from just a coupe thousand dollars.
- Why Lem decided to go into personal injury law and to help others in that way.
- What Lem does to create a personal touch and a personal service so as to get the amount of referrals that he does.
- What Lem attributes his high settlement figures to.
- Advice for young lawyer who are just starting out in their career.
- The reasons that Lem went into journalism as an undergraduate and how that informed his decision to go into law school (hint: to help people!).
- The best advice the Lem has received in the past several years.
- Why it is so important to stay humble, especially as you find success in life.
- Website: https://www.lemgarcialaw.com/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/westcovinacaraccidentattorney
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lemgarcialaw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wcovinainjury