How Your Firm Can Receive Cash From The IRS Through ERC Today
Welcome to episode 104 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with John Gentille and they discuss how his company, ERC Today, helps businesses to apply for and receive employee retention tax credits.
John is a visionary connector and graduated from Chowan University. As Chief Revenue Officer, John oversees the company’s sales, partnerships, and strategies surrounding business development. John spent most of his career at ADP. Aside from traveling the world with ADP, he generated millions in revenue and also developed several strategic partnerships.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- John Gentille’s background, how he got into working around the Cares Act, and how he started ERC Today.
- The steps they take at ERC Today to help firms and companies get money from the government for retaining employees during Covid.
- What exactly is the employee retention tax credit and how it works.
- What qualifies a business for this credit and what type of employees qualifies.
- How it works with what type of impact your business has had to experience due to covid.
- The calculations inherent in deciding what kind of cash payment from the IRS you could receive.
- How ERC Today bills the clients that they work with.
- The site that firms can go to (listed below) to learn more about the process as well as what information they will need to begin the process.
- Website: erctoday.com/pilmma
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/johngentille/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ERCtoday/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erc_today/?hl=en