Content Is the Backbone of Great Marketing Strategy, with Alex Valencia
Alex is a successful entrepreneur, marketer, and the president of We Do Web Content, an Inc. 5000 business. His firm devises content and marketing strategies and produces online content for law firms, medical professionals, and small businesses nationwide. Alex is a frequent contributor to Search Engine Journal, and Entrepreneur as well as a Forbes Council Member and contributor.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why is content so important for attorneys who want to get on the first page of search results within Google?
- Why it is important to look at the content your competitors are creating.
- Do attorneys need to do the actual writing of their firm’s online articles?
- What is the goal of content on a firm’s site, and how does this affect the way you craft the articles and content you post?
- What software tools can writers use to refine their writing to make it friendly for the average consumer?
- How to use video on your site when Google actually just reads text.
- How should you think about email in today’s hectic digital marketing landscape.
- Website: https://www.wedowebcontent.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeDoWebContent/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wedowebcontent/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wedowebcontent/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wedowebcontent_inc/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Wedowebcontent/videos
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-we-do-marketing-hour/id1223810766