Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the first barrier to growth is ineffective leadership: the inability to grow enough leaders throughout the law firm who have the capabilities to delegate and produce
- Why the second barrier is no scalable infrastructure: the lack of systems and structures that can handle the complexities in communication and decisions that come with growth
- Why the third barrier is ineffective marketing: the failure to scale up an effective marketing system to generate a predictable return on investment
- How to overcome a lack of leadership, a lack of scalable infrastructure, and ineffective marketing through delegation, and what steps to take to effectively delegate
- Why repetition, confidence and consistency are critical skills to develop, and why systems, processes and procedures are necessary to scale your infrastructure
- Why you need to identify your ideal client and then tailor your marketing efforts to speak to those clients
- What other steps you can take to improve your marketing and increase your lead conversion rate, and why being strategic with your marketing can help you maximize your ROI
- Why cash is vital to scale your law firm, and what steps you can take to increase your cash on hand across the board
- How to participate in PILMMA’s upcoming Law Firm Growth Maximizer virtual event from October 15-17 for just $497
- PILMMA Law Firm Growth Maximizer: www.pilmma.org/growthmaximizer
- 3 Barriers to Law Firm Growth and How to Overcome Them: https://pilmma.kartra.com/
- PILMMA’s free Coronavirus Survival Kit: www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- Strategic Attorney Coach: https://www.pilmma.org/strategic-attorney-coach/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://pilmma.kartra.com/page/join-pilmma