Developing Systems To Reach Your Full Potential
Welcome to episode 133 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Christine Miles and they talk about how listening can contribute to the growth of your business.
Christine Miles is an author, professional keynote speaker, consultant, executive coach, thought leader, entrepreneur, and radio show host. She is the Founder and CEO of EQuipt, a training and consulting company that helps leadership teams grow sales, develop people, and create cultures of understanding. She developed the Listening Path™, a transformational workshop on listening to understand, which has been taught at various Fortune 100 corporations, universities, law firms, and privately held companies.
She is the author of the critically acclaimed and award-winning book, What Is It Costing You Not To Listen?
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What we are not taught about effective listening
- Deconstructing what you learn and systemizing it
- Keeping your curiosity even if you are an expert
- Bringing out expertise and insight from others
- Emotional skills as the hallmark of great leadership
- Truly listening to understand
- The power of asking someone to tell you more
- Asking about emotions and not just facts
Christine Miles email@example.com
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/