Welcome to episode 164 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode, Ken sits down with Paige Richardson to discuss Milestone’s new program Pathway and how it can help your Law Firm become more efficient.
As director of QSF operations at Milestone, Paige guides trial lawyers through the post-settlement payment process, from funding to individual claimant distributions.
Having worked with thousands of client firms on the administration of over 400 settlements, Paige has a passion for informing personal injury firms and vendors alike on mass tort procedure to ensure a well-organized path through the fund administration process. Paige is driven to honor injured claimants at the center of these settlements, working to provide their funds as timely and efficiently as possible.
At home – when she’s not chasing her kids – Paige enjoys frequenting museums, practicing yoga, and spending time at the beach.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Learn about Milestone and what they offer
- How to preserve your investments and annuities
- Learn about Pathway and how it can benefit your Law Firm
- How to reduce time and become more efficient with your award payments
- How COVID has changed the Legal Industry
Paige Richardson email@example.comSamuel Dolce-Powers, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.orgPatrick S. Hoover, Esq email@example.com
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/