Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Ken believes masterminds have been the biggest thing to help take his law firm to the next level
- What a mastermind group is, how they are structured, and how participating in one can benefit your firm
- What important topics to cover in the mastermind, like discussing what has and hasn’t been working for your firm and what strategies others are finding success with
- Why a mastermind can be worked into a getaway vacation, allowing you to spend time thinking about growing your practice without having to deal with the day-to-day
- How masterminds have shown proven growth for firms who participate, and how to start your own or join someone else’s mastermind
- What frequency to meet together as a mastermind group for maximum effectiveness, and what resources are available to help you set up a mastermind
- Why a great facilitator is an important part of a mastermind, keeping everyone focused and productive
- Why a mastermind serves as a powerful connector, allowing you to access the skills and expertise of people with many different skill sets and experiences
- Why a mastermind that costs money to become a member can often prove more useful and effective than a free mastermind, and why participating is an investment
- Email: Ken@PILMMA.org
- Phone: 1-800-497-1890
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s free Coronavirus Survival Kit: www.pilmma.org/free-resources/
- Strategic Attorney Coach: https://www.pilmma.org/strategic-attorney-coach/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://pilmma.kartra.com/page/join-pilmma