Using Facebook To Grow Your Law Firm
Welcome to episode 131 of the Grow Your Law Firm podcast, hosted by Ken Hardison. In this episode Ken sits down with Luke Russell and they talk about how to use Facebook to grow your law firm.
Luke Russell founded Russell Media in 2009 after working in web development since 2006 – but RM isn’t the first business he has owned. That distinction goes to Luke’s first venture of collecting rock crystals from the playground in grade school and selling them to the other students for $0.50 apiece!
Luke has been honored to travel the country and speak at conferences and private engagements about websites and social media marketing. He has worked as a contracted Director of Marketing for a national law firm for almost 4 years. One of Luke’s biggest strengths lies in his ability to take a topic and distill it into simple terms so that people can understand and take action accordingly.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Making sure to have content that is compelling in a social context
- Working hard to make a connection with your followers
- The power of education-based marketing
- The magic of staying in front of people consistently
- What re-targeting is and how it can help you
- Leaning into your authentic self to get results
- PILMMA’s Super Summit: https://www.pilmma.org/summit/
- The Mastermind Effect: https://www.pilmma.org/the-mastermind-effect/
- PILMMA’s Free Resources: https://www.pilmma.org/resources/
- PILMMA Join Page: https://www.pilmma.org/mastermind/