How to Create Riches in Niches, with Ken Hardison
Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and publisher of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, the Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing & Management Association, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms. He is a sought-after speaker throughout the country on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why trying to focus your marketing on a broad variety of case types isn’t a great idea.
- The variety of “niches”, or sub-categories available to choose from.
- How to select the right “niche” for you.
- The best way to separate yourself as the go-to authority in a category.
- How you can promote your “niche” area of practice to the RIGHT CLIENTS.
- Website: www.pilmma.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pilmma
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PILMMA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PILMMAorg
- Email: email@example.com